X9, marimba MM, Percussion and piano M, Percussion with orchestra full score M, Percussion with orchestra piano reduction M, Percussion with string orchestra full score M, Percussion with string orchestra piano reduction.
- Animal Husbandry Today: Poems.
- Dominion III: Tryst;
- Shadows Wait To Play: The Second Chronicle of the Wolf Pack.
- Percussion - Performer Guides - Research Guides at Vanderbilt University?
- Somali Pirate Adventures Part 1: Hijacking Escapades On the High Seas.
- Athletic Training Exam Review.
Percussion Bibliographies: Bibliographies compile lists of materials by topic. P23 C37 P23 S6 H65 S78 M66 Science of Percussion Instruments by Thomas D. Rossing Call Number: ML R77 Encyclopedia of Percussion by John H.
Holland-Practical Percussion | Percussion Reference Books | Method Books | Steve Weiss Music
P4 E5 M34 The foreword by Pierre Boulez further assists the reader in appreciating and understanding the richness, variety, and function of percussion instruments the world over. The Orchestral Percussion Section. The Percussionist as Soloist and in Ensembles. Writing and Publishing Music for Percussion Instruments.
- Practical Percussion.
- Business Video Production.
- Engineering Ethics: Outline of an Aspirational Approach!
- Practical Percussion - James Holland - Bok () | Bokus.
- Early percussion instruments : from the Middle Ages to the Baroque in SearchWorks catalog!
Percussion in Education. Percussion Manufacturers and Suppliers.
If you have ever felt the pulsating beat of the timbales, those electrifying steel drums native to Puerto Rico, or the reverberating sound of the djembe, the wooden hand drum born in Africa, then you know the power of percussive instruments. One shake of a rain stick or a few scratches on a washboard has the ability to turn an ordinary song into something far more profound. The intent of this volume is to guide researchers, students, and those with a general curiosity about percussion instruments in their efforts to expand their understanding of this dynamic and wide-ranging group of instruments.
This revised edition of Practical Percussion includes a revised and expanded list of manufacturers and suppliers, additional entries and photographs, and an index.
Practical Percussion: A Guide to the Instruments and Their Sources
This encyclopedia inventories approximately percussion instruments and effects, addressing new developments, particularly in the second half of the twentieth century, and consisting of instruments from all parts of the world. Entries are sometimes brief and sometimes more than a page and contain illustrations and range, if applicable. Other chapters are on the percussion in the orchestra, as soloist and in ensembles, composing and publishing percussion music, use in education, an alphabetical directory of manufacturers and suppliers, and information on the Percussive Arts Society.
Half the book is a catalog of works and their instrumentation, listed alphabetically by composer. It includes a brief foreword by conductor and composer Pierre Boulez. There is no bibliography. Holland is an experienced percussionist who performs with the BBC Symphony.
James Holland James Holland is a British historian, novelist and broadcaster. Visit the James Holland author page. Added to basket. Absolute Beginners. Rockschool Drums. The Drummer's Bible.
You may also be interested in...
Mick Berry. A Drummer's Perspective.
gelatocottage.sg/includes/map11.php David Lawrence Phillips. Learning to Listen.
- Herings Condensed MATERIA MEDICA: Homeopathy.
- Holland-Practical Percussion!
- ‘Choice Guide to York, UK’, a 2017 Great Britain travel guidebook (Choice Guides to Yorkshire).
- Environmental Silicate Nano-Biocomposites (Green Energy and Technology).